Friday, August 12, 2005

The light goes from dim to full blast

ok so apparently there's this thing when i'm logged in. it's called REPUBLISH...and suddenly, all the changes i made and everything i wanted to see but didn't(therefore thinking blogger.blogspot.ca.org.y sucked)APPEARED! wow now that time i spent choosing all the crap i want(mostly dvd's) on froogle, is available for everyone to see. so if anyone wants to buy Todd a random present...that would be the best place to go. especially seeing as i don't think i've gotten anything new ina while...well actually we got the jimmy fallon snl dvd, which is awesome, and it sparked a love and a want for all snl dvds.
i wanted to call a blog,"well i'd love to stay and chat but, you're a total bitch". but then i couldn't think of any content i could do to justify using that as a title. if anyone's wondering stewie says it in one of the best family guy episodes. so yeah i thought i would write it about girls and how i hate them, but i don't really have a hate on for any girls at the momnent...which is nice..i like not hating anyone haha...i made it sound like a have a HATE THIS PERSON phase. but i don't really...usually if i hate someone it stays pretty linear.
well anyways there's something else for all two fo you to gnaw on...until tomorrow when i get bore and do another one...or maybe even today. like i care..i'm Todd

5 Comments:

Blogger tracypants said...

cool. i'll be reading. muhahah.

i love blogs. they're so creepily personal.

it's like getting a sneak peek into someone's diary.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

It would be awesome if you could tell me how to get a profile pic up. Everytime I've tried the pic just shows up as a post. The links, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I know how to edit those, just don't know what I want to commit to putting out there yet so I haven't. I should really get on that.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Yup, I do have pics on mysecret myspace. What do I do with them then?

3:57 PM  
Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

OooOO you told me about that today and i laughed so i guess i don't really have any response to the blog that you haven't already witnessed.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Hey, it worked! You're a computer wizard. I need a better pic, but it worked:) And it turns out I don't know how to work my links (surprise, surprise), so if you're feeling generous let me know how that's suppose to work too, k?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home