Saturday, November 19, 2005

welcome to the suck

last night i saw Jarhead. i don't think i could be in the armed forces, but a part of me wants to. i won't, but a (small) part of me wants to. i think every guy probably has this feeling deep down like he should go out and be a real man and serve his country and all that propoganda..maybe i'll just buy a pellet gun and shoot cans in my backyard, yeah that would be hardcore. i think the hazing and whatever you want to call it would be the hardest part. i would probably cry and suck my thumb and think about my mommy at night. and then people would haze more because i was crying and wanting to see my mommy(i'm being over dramatic in case you didn't get it)..and then they'd always be saying things like, what are you a fag?? and i'd be like uhhh, no! and they'd say, yea that's just what a fag would say...yea that would be the hardest part for me. i could kill a guy no problem, especially if i built up a bunch of angst because of all the hazing...hmmmmmm..?

1 Comments:

Blogger tracypants said...

creepy todd.

don't be a sucker to more propaganda....

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home