Sunday, September 16, 2012

This is my life

I don't look forward to Monday's. I'm overweight. My foot is broken (again). There is a movie on that I have no interest in. I feel lonely sometimes. I feel tired a lot of times. I haven't seen a good movie since Dark Knight Rises. I am likely not an optimist thought is really like to be. Sunday evenings can be the best but sometimes the worst. I love vacation. I love drums. I need new music. I need to listen to music. I hear a lot of music. I'm self-centered. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger ccarmichael said...

don't worry! fret not! let not despair lead you! django unchained opens in a month...and it looks kinda cool. also Looper was pretty sweet. watch that :)
and i THINK you loved that UFC film so...things are looking up, right?

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home