Thursday, October 16, 2008

crash and burn

yesterday.morning.woke up.7:30am.

yesterday my class was doing a branch circuit competency at 7:30am. so i thought was the plan. so freaking out i ran out the door jumped in my car and started driving to school. almost on the freeway i notice my coolant temperature is fairly high. oh wait, really high. and getting higher. almost so it can't get any hotter. i'm screwed.
i freaked out, like big time. luckily kal tire is an outstanding organization ;). they topped up my coolant, i screwed the cap on as tight as possible, let my car level out and cool down a bit and drove to school.
they actually waited for me for a bit, amazing. I got there and we did the test about 5 minutes after that. crisis averted. but still, that sucked.
oh and today's my birthday. 24. whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs.B said...

Best birthday ever right? Love you xo

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home