Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Where is my stuff??

every year as a certain season ends I think to myself, " I have to put this stuff in a place where I will remember it for next year." Then every year as that season rolls around again I find myself saying. "eff". I'm the kind of person that if I don't know where something is I go crazy looking for it until I find it or it haunts me until I do. I lay awake at night. I'm not kidding. There was this one time I was missing two hats, and it was killing me. I knew it shouldn't because they are just things but it still was. I couldn't make it stop. Then one night I was laying awake thinking about it and I got up and found them. See it pays off. hopefully that will happen with everything I can't find right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

When summer rolls around I always have a sense of pride if I can find my sunglasses from the year before. Same goes for winter and my toques.

So glad you're back!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home