Monday, October 30, 2006

saddest moment in cinematic history

not sure what made me think of this today. but i think one of the top contenders could be in Dances with Wolves when the civil war soldiers shoot Kevin Costner's sort of pet wolf "Two Socks". laster this evening i almost killed a deer on 152nd...and i realized that if i killed it i wouldve been really sad. how come i feel worse about animals dying than humans... in movies that is...i could watch a hundred guerilla fighters get shot in the face by Rambo or James Bond and i stand up and cheer but if a family dog dies i get all misty. is it because they can't speak for themselves? or am i a bigger pansy than i thought? if anyone has a sadder moment feel free to let me know because i am all that is emo hahaha...it's just interesting to think of some of the "est"(ie.funniest, scariest etc) parts of movies out there.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Mike's sister actually hit a deer back in late September. The front of her car got a little crack in it and she was pretty shaky but, really, she just clipped it...not a full on "Oh man, there's a deer carcass sliding up the hood of my car to take vengence on my mortal soul" kind of hit. I still would have cried...you know me and road kill.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mike H said...

Yeah, she's still telling the deer story at family gatherings.

I hit a bunny once. I could tell you all about it one day. I'm not proud of it.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

derek and i once had a competition to see who could kill more frogs on the gravel road to timberline...i quickly realized i was at a slight disadvantage due to him being in front of me...but then i felt bad

12:25 AM  
Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

whoa not wat i expected

2:46 PM  
Blogger tracypants said...

poor frogs.

4:36 PM  
Blogger tracypants said...

POST ALREADY!

3:26 PM  
Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

todddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ur moving forever

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home