Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i almost forgot

that i even had a blog haha...oh man well it appears my last post was just before summer. let me tell you it was an interesting one...i wasn't all that lonely afetr all. i was out at the ranch quite often and i found myself henging out with a lot of different people throughout the summer so i was normally too busy to be lonely. my only regret was i didn't play as much volleyball as i wanted
im now driving full time on my own. its pretty sweet i'm enjoying it. i like driving the truck. i have a lot of funny stories from my training period that you'll probably hear one or two of if i see you ever.
im trying to go to the gym in the mornings but i am very bad at that. i am very un-motivated in the morning and it's always so much easier to change my alarm and sleep that extra time. i've been eating better though. i've been more concious of calories and things i ingest. i'm not where i'd like to be but i figure any step in the right direction is still a step in the right direction. anyways just thought i'd throw out an update...i'm currently listening to the new snow patrol record "eyes open" i listen to it at least twice a day...i'll be sick of it by saturday haha but for now it's still awesome

Todd

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Snow Patrol is fantastic (just saw them at the Forum on Sept. 21st). Eyes Open is a gooder. I feel like it's been forever since I've hung out with you guys-probably because it has been. We should really hang out soon. Less than 2 weeks til you're duece-duece...excited?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hi Todd,

Glad you're back. :o)

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home