Saturday, May 13, 2006

He's Forgotten and Not Yet Gone

and I'm sorry mr.jones....if anyone can tell me who sings that song they will get big points in my book. i don't have anything specifically i want to talk about on this here blog i just thought it might be time for an update. my parents got a new truck. it's pretty hot. i will not drive it most likely. i'm considering getting a motorcycle for the summertime. but i dont know, kirstin wants to have the car at camp during the sumer so she doesn't feel encaged in a sweaty, horsy, fly/mosquito-swatting hell. and i can't say as i blame her. but that leaves me, with the poor old moose that will probably be taken off the road pretty soon...and interesting curve ball into my transportational situation. i've always been really lucky in that department because my parents rule all and i guess i've taken it for granted. but yea we'll see how it works out. it would be funny if the company driver had trouble getting to and from work haha. and i guess that's about it

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy-Jo said...

You should ask for a company car...;)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

are you talking about the counting crows song?

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home