Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Post? are you kidding?

nope. not kidding. also, it's like 3:15am on sunday morning. i have to be at church in 5 hours. what am i doing? i'll tell you what i'm doing. i'm not capitalizing any "i"s AND i stumbled back onto my blog, re-signed in (i had to have a gmail account now and those word things are really hard to figure out sometimes)and figured i would post. run-on sentence of all time. so i know no one comes here anymore but i will post anyways. because i don't keep a journal. although i should. so obviously a lot has happened in my life because it's been, i think. 2 years since i posted last. i don't even remember posting those actually i thought it was longer ago. i won't get too personal on here but if you'd like to know more feel free to talk to me in person and take me out for..a walk. or something. good night.
oh yea and i mostly wanted to keep posting on my blog because Santosh showed me it can still be cool. hopefully i can be cool and not intelligent at the same time. probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home