Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Feet Hurt

well ladies and gentlemen do i have a story for you...actually i guess i should say lady and gentleman cause i'm pretty sure only Jon and Lindsey read my blog so far...anyways for anyone else that doesn't know my adventures yesterday let me inform you.

Part 1: morning
i awoke to the sounds of what seemed to be a rock concert in the room next to me, as i listened closer i found out it was a crappy rock concert because it was Scott watching DDL'S last show upstairs...he must have turned the knob to 11..so i went upstairs, with no shirt which i never do but had to cuz it was hot even at 11:30, and watched it with him. then i cleaned, and didn't eat any breakfast.

Part 2: the beach (this is where it gets interesting)
so we( scott and i) went to buntzen lake to meet up with jon, juice and johnny and then joined by sarah,ashley,slava,danielle and tracy,and our new good friend oleg. i think that's it. we played a couple wicked volleyball games and went swimming a couple times, it was awesome to be outside, enjoying the day, and my day off. by the end of it i was so tire di could barely move. i just wanted to sit and sleep to end being so uncomfortable because i was so tired. luckily everyone who actually brought lunches were very generous and i got a decent amount of lunch in me so i wasn't totally lacking on eneergy. anyways by the end i was done..plum tuckered. so i drove home and slept and ate and then went over to jon's to play the same two songs over and over a couple times haha...still very tired tho

Part 3: the car ride (get's really interesting here)
so we're in the middle of practicing and kirstin calls scott's cell phone..alas, she needs a key becaus ei stole the only key we have for the neon right now. so i say, "yes dear of course i shall quickly and efficiently run this key home to you, i'm on my way. i won't even bother putting on my flip flops, i'm gonna bare foot this one". on my way back the car starts acting kind of funny. and when i say kind of funny i mean, stops running. sorry everyone, no more gas in this beast. so i park by rolling backwards as best i can, and seek help. in hopes of this not being the longest blog of all time..the rest of the story includes, me sweating on some guy's(who probably thought i was a bum)cell phone, with no response, running behind a lady who i followed the whole way to jon's house(who probably thought i was a bum stalker), and using every ounce of strength/energy left in my body to jog, walk and run up the hill the jon's so i could go get 10$ of gas, spill most of it on my hands and the ground and ultimately put the gauge just above "the red zone".

then i had a shower and went and watched dodgeball...probably the most tiring day of my whole life. and now today i'm going to the gym..take that body...try and not lose weight now!! ha HA!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Hahaha! I love it! If that was me, I probably would have felt like it was one of those days where your life seems like a crazy, low-budget movie and you're hoping against all hope that someone hits the pause button but then nobody does because, hey, this isn't a movie, this is your life. And it's super funny.

1:04 PM  
Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

well hey there tid. i suggest that we do that day again (the beach/volleypart of it). Perhaps next monday. or even a weeknight.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hey Todd,

It's Natalie from church.
I stumbled accross your blog. Funny stuff, I enjoy reading it. :o)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

hey natalie do you have a private blog or something?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hi Todd,

Hmm, I guess so. It's http://thefoolinme.blogspot.com/

10:53 AM  
Blogger tracypants said...

wow, that sounds very tiring. and darn gas is sooo expensive. we should do the beach again, lemme know if u go (hehe i rhymed).

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home