Saturday, December 03, 2005

i'm dreaming of a white....

well it's now December...Christmas time...it really is my favourite time of the year. i love the feeling of Christmas. i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about. i just wish i had 5 seconds to slow down and enjoy it. luckily it's the weekend for me after today, but working from 7-5 everyday and then having places to be after 5 doesn't leave a lot of time for fetiveness..that's ok tho i know there are many people more busy than me especially during the holidays so i'm grateful my life has the amount of stability it does. i'm excited to have my first Christmas as a married couple with Kirstin. there are a lot of firsts that we've had that we haven't really paid attention to because Kirstin is usually at a camp or something for every holiday during the year...i'm hoping at least Christmas can be special for us. i know it will be. i always forget how thick egg nog is but then i remember and fall in lvoe with it again..now that i'm used to skim milk it seems even thicker...christmaaaaaaassssssss

3 Comments:

Blogger jon mmMMmm said...

hahaha yea, egg nog, i dont really like it but for some reason i drink it at christmas because it's the cool thing to do.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

I actually like eggnog but only drink it at Christmas b/c a) I don't know if it's available at other times of the year b) if it is available at other times of the year, it's just not right to drink it. I love having eggnog related coffee drinks. Bring on the nog!!! Todd, in relation to BP, ask your wife (if she remembers) or I'll tell you later. Thanks for all the comments, Comment Man!

5:15 PM  
Blogger tracypants said...

can i have a wife?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home