Wednesday, August 31, 2005

dull dullings of a dullard

well it's been a few days and i haven't posted anything. mostly because i know everyone who reads my blog is away...except for scott, hi scott..and by everyone i guess i mean 2 people haha. i guess i'm "supposed" to write for my own good or whatever, but really, i think i just write blogs to get comments haha.
so i watched the ring 2 the other night in jordan's barn. scaaarryy right? well not really. it wasn't that scary but it wasnt even enjoyable, i just wanted it to be over. the only thing that got me was it reminded me of a couple things from the first one that scared me. but i'm not sleeping with the light on or anything, i promise. if you're reading this and you don't know me that well..the first ring messed me up big time. i don't know what it was..had to be something spiritual screwing with my mind. it sucked. and then i watched it again and that sucked too. i was sleeping in an old cottage in maryland with little doors and old school vents in weird places on the floor and squeaky old wooden stairs. anyways i'm doing fine now thanks.
this week is kind of dull. i haven't really seen anyone or done anything. i guess that's not a big deal. i've been cleaning and keeping our place clean. it's not easy man, i don't notice how many dishes we go through until they're all piled up. but i'm keeping it under control now. and it's not just the kitchen that's clean, the living room, our bedroom, the bathroom. everything's looking it's best, i rule all. i'm trying to think of a good suprise for kirst when she gets home..luckily she doesnt read this, i hope. so if u read this and see her...dont tell her..um ok bye

1 Comments:

Blogger tracypants said...

oh what a cute little husband u are. :)

let me know if u find one for me.

haha.

i wish i was kidding, siiiiiigh.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home