Wednesday, December 14, 2005

everybody's workin for the weekend

i'm not sure when else i'll get a chance to blog about this so i figure no time like the present right...it just may be a bit rushed because i'm pretty busy as of yesterday. on monday night i got the news that our driver quit that day.(i guess she was trying to get fired) so that means they're going ahead with trying me out on two jobs. which means big pay raise(5 bucks or i'm walking) and also mon - friday again. no more working saturdays!!! so if anyone wants to party it up on any friday nights from now on just let me know! um so yes hopefully this means i will be able to stay at this job a while longer and get a mortgage probably in the fall and move! i was hoping i could stay here because apparently to get approved for a mortgage they really look at how stable and reliable you will be (ie.how long you've been at your job) so we should be getting our debt taken care of and all that soon. all it means for me is 10 hr days and going a little more non-stop throughout the day but i am sur eit will be well worth it(watch my next blog entry will be..this was not worth it haha jk) thanks for reading and congratulating me by buying me presents and alcohol..jk..sort of..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd buy you alcohol todd if i knew that you would be a responsible drinker and not share it with your underage brother.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

i can't even believe you'd think such a thing of me

7:25 AM  
Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

I love your myspace song very very much. Just had to let you know. Let me know how the job works out. Hope you get a big fat raise.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Todd Bee said...

i was so very naive

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home